Organic concentrated liquid fertiliser extracted from vermicompost, which restores fertility of the soil naturally.
Ecoworm Humate 20L
Ecoworm Humate is a completely natural humic fertiliser containing full complex of humic, fulvic and amino acids with macro and micro elements, soil antibiotics, Phyto-vitamins and micro-organisms for easy plant absorption.
It is specially formulated to stimulate high-quality plant growth in all conditions – whether it is indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse. Unlike other organic fertilisers, Ecoworm Humate is odourless, easy to apply and gets absorbed by the plant quickly and acts fast.
Ecoworm Humate contains no chemicals, is human and pet friendly, as well as certified organic by OF&G, which allows it to be used in organic farming.
SUITABLE FOR: broad acre farming, gardens, orchards, groves, pastures, ranges, vineyards, greenhouses, hydroponics, nurseries, plantations, golf courses, sport fields, schools.
CAN BE USED ON: vegetables, fruits, flowers, trees, bushes, lawns, soil.
EASY APPLICATION: Dilute with water and spray or water on a good structure soil or plants. 1L makes up to 300L of fertiliser.
BENEFITS OF ECOWORM HUMATE
- Increased soil fertility and structure.
- Increased humus levels.
- Stimulated germination, plant growth and crop yield.
- Reduced absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
- Increased metabolism of micro-organisms.
- Increased P, K, Fe, Cu, Zn, Ca uptake.
- Greater mineral and vitamin content in crop.
- Improved root growth.
- Increased natural plant resistance to pests and diseases.
- Source of humic, fulvic acids, growth enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
- Increases resistance to drought and frosts.
- Environmentally friendly product.
- Soluble in water for easier, economical application and faster effect.
Availability: In stock