Ecoworm Soil Extract for All Plants is made from organic vermicompost and is specially formulated to stimulate high-quality plant growth, adding long term fertility to soils. This natural liquid plant food can be used on all plants and soil types, whether it’s indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse. Wonderful on plants but gentle on nature.
- organic liquid compound fertiliser extracted from vermicompost
- certified for organic use (OF&G)
- enhances vitamin, sugar and protein levels
- stimulates germination, root & plant growth
- increases crop yield
- improves soil structure
- child & pet safe
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant disease
- helps plants to recover faster from replanting and climatic conditions
- no risk of burning the plants
- makes up to 6000L of feed
Dilute Soil Extract with water and spray the plants or soak the soil around the base of each plant. Use on fruits, vegetables, ornamental plants, lawns, and other growing plants around the house and garden. Start feeding when plants are actively growing. Apply during the coldest part of the day (early morning or late afternoon), avoiding direct UV rays.
Herbs: 5ml extract/1L water, feed every 14 days
Plants in pots: 5ml extract/1L water, feed every 10-14 days
Plants in soil: 50ml extract/10L water, feed every 10-14 days
Fruit trees: 100ml extract/10L water per 1-3 plants, feed once or twice a month
Fruit bushes: 50ml extract/10L water per 1-3 plants, feed once or twice a month
Other trees, shrubs, bushes: 50ml extract/10L water per 1-3 plants
Flowers: 50ml extract/10L water, feed every 14 days
Lawns: 50ml extract/10L water per 3m2, feed once a month
Seed inoculation: 15ml extract/0.5L water, 12h before planting
Soil improvement: 30ml extract/10L water per 2-3m2
Avoid contact with direct UV rays, which can affect the beneficial biology in the extract. Do not put any source of food into the bottle. Do not keep diluted feed.