Ecoworm Soil Extract for All Plants is made from organic vermicompost and is specially formulated to stimulate high-quality plant growth, adding long term fertility to soils. This natural liquid plant food can be used on all plants and soil types, whether it’s indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse. Wonderful on plants but gentle on nature.
- organic liquid compound fertiliser extracted from vermicompost
- certified for organic use (OF&G)
- enhances vitamin, sugar and protein levels
- stimulates germination, root & plant growth
- increases crop yield
- improves soil structure
- child & pet safe
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant disease
- helps plants to recover faster from replanting and climatic conditions
- no risk of burning the plants
- makes up to 6000L of feed
Indoor plants: 5ml/1L water (twice a month).
Cacti and succulents: 5ml/1L water (once a month).
Plants in pots: 5ml/1L water (every 10-14 days during vegetation period).
Plants in soil: 5ml/1L water (every 10-14 days during vegetation period).
Bushes and trees: 5ml/1L water (1-2 times a month focusing on the main plant growth stages).
Decorative lawns: 30ml/10L water (once a month)
Sport lawns: 40ml/10L water (2-3 times a month depending on use)
Spring and Autumn fertilisation: 50ml/10L water
Soil treatment: 25ml/1L water.
Seed soaking: 5ml/0.5L water for 6-24 hours.
Soaking bulbs, shoots, tubers: 10ml/1L water for 1-3 hours.
Apply during the coldest part of the day (early morning or late afternoon), avoiding direct UV rays. Gently shake the bottle before use. Add the extract to fresh water in a clean container, mixing thoroughly before applying to plants.
Avoid contact with direct UV rays, which can affect the beneficial biology in the extract. Do not put any source of food into the bottle.