Soil Extract for Vegetables is specially formulated to stimulate high quality plant and fruit growth for all vegetables whether indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse.
Soil Extract is a 100% natural humic fertiliser made from vermicompost. The concentrated extract contains a full complex of humic, fulvic and amino acids with macro and micro elements, soil antibiotics, phyto-vitamins and micro organisms for easy plant absorption.
- improves soil structure;
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield;
- improves root growth;
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant diseases;
- helps plants to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions;
- gives intense appearance of plants and fruit;
- enhances vitamin, sugar, and protein levels;
- reduces absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
Seed soaking: 5ml extract in 0.5 litres of water for 6-24 hours.
Soaking bulbs, shoots, tubers: 10ml extract in 1 litre of water for 1-3 hours.
Watering cuttings, seedlings, indoor plants: 25ml extract in 5 litres of water.
Improving garden/greenhouse plants during active period:
watering: 50ml extract in 10 liters of water per 2-3m²;
spraying: 25ml extract in 5 liters of water per 200m² (2a).
Dilute Soil Extract with lukewarm water (15-25°C).
Recommended Application Frequency
Apply in the morning or evening, on a cloudy day, every 10-14 days, focusing on the main plant growth stages.
Dilute with water and spray or water on a good structured soil or plants.
Recommended to apply in the coolest part of the day, ideally after rain.
- Shake well before use.
- Dilute with water.
- Water or spray on good structured soil and plants.