RECOMMENDED DOSAGE AND APPLICATION
Plant spraying: Can be applied every 8-10 days to keep full control of the pests, with 5 days withdrawal period before harvesting. Do not spray during the flowering stage. Apply thoroughly to upper and lower leaf surfaces, early morning or late evening. Do not apply in full sun. Keep 30cm distance from the application surface. Do not spray directly on fruits, vegetables or berries. Wash crops before use.
Surface cleaning: Spray the surface and clean after 1-3 min with a brush or cloth. Rinse the surface with water.
Shake well the bottle before use.
STORAGE AND ADVICE
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash hands with clean water after use.
- In contact with eyes or skin wash with plenty of water.
- If swallowed rinse the mouth. Seek medical advice if feeling unwell.
- Avoid direct contact with fertilisers, bleach, oxidisers, acids.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a well ventilated, clean place between +5ºC and +30ºC with humidity not exceeding 75%.
<5% soap (potassium salts of fatty acids of vegetable oil), preservative (Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine). pH 9.5-10.5.