Soil Extract for Flowers is specially formulated to stimulate high quality plant growth for all flowers in all conditions – whether indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse.
Soil Extract is a 100% natural humic fertiliser made from vermicompost.
The concentrated extract contains a full complex of humic, fulvic and amino acids with macro and micro elements, soil antibiotics, phyto-vitamins and micro-organisms for easy plant absorption.
- improves soil structure;
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield;
- improves root growth;
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant diseases;
- helps flowers to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions;
- gives intense leaf and blossom colours;
- reduces absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
- For garden flowers: 1 cap (25ml) in 3 litres of water.
- For indoor plants: 1 cap (25ml) in 1.5 litre of water.
Recommended Application Frequency
- Garden Flowers – every 10 days, preferably in the evening.
- Indoor Plants (excluding Cacti and Succulents) – twice a month.
- Cacti and Succulents – once a month during growing period.
Humic Acids 0.6 – 0.75%. N-P-K : 0.8% – 0.6% – 0.7% . Trace: Fe, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, Co, Na, Se, Va, B, S, I, Cu.
Ph : 8.5 – 9.5.