Soil Extract for Lawns is specially formulated to stimulate high quality plant growth for all types of lawns including decorative, domestic and sports use.
Soil Extract is a 100% Natural Humic Fertiliser made from Vermicompost. The concentrated extract contains a full complex of Humic, Fulvic and Amino Acids with Macro and Micro elements, Soil Antibiotics, Fitovitamins and Micro-organisms for easy plant absorption.
- improves soil structure;
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield;
- improves root growth;
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests; and plant diseases;
- helps lawns to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions;
- gives bright and saturated colour;
- reduces absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
Recommended Uses and Dosage
- For decorative lawns: 1 (25ml) cap in 3 litres of water.
- For sports lawns: 1cap (25ml) in 1.5 litre of water.
- Seed pre-sowing soaking (12 hours): 1 cap in 1 litres of water.
Dilute Soil Extract with lukewarm water (15-25 degrees C).
Apply in the evening on a non-cutting day.
Recommended Application Frequency
- Decorative lawns: once a month.
- Sports Lawns: two to three times a month depending on usage.
Chemical composition: Humic acids 0.6 – 0.75%. N-P-K : 0.75% – 0.65% – 0.8% . Trace: Fe, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, Co, Na, Se, Va, B, S, I, Cu.
Ph : 8.5 – 9.5.