Soil Extract for Tomatoes & Peppers is specially formulated to stimulate high quality plant and fruit growth for all tomato and pepper plants in the greenhouse.
Soil Extract is a 100% natural humic fertiliser made from vermicompost.
The concentrated extract contains a full complex of humic, fulvic and amino acids with macro and micro elements, soil antibiotics, phyto-vitamins and micro-organisms for easy plant absorption.
- improves soil structure;
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield;
- improves root growth;
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant diseases;
- helps plants to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions;
- gives intense appearance of plants and fruit;
- enhances vitamin, sugar and protein levels;
- reduces absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
- Root and foliar fertilisation: 1 cap (25ml) in 3 litres of water.
- Replanting: 1 cap (25ml) in 1 litres of water.Dilute Soil Extract with lukewarm water (15-25 degrees C).
Recommended application frequency
Apply every 10 days during vegetation period.
Humic acids 0.6 – 0.75%. Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K),
N – 0.8%, P – 0.75%, K – 0.9%. Trace: Fe, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, Co, Na, Se, Va, B, S, I, Cu.
Ph 8.5 – 9.5