Soil Extract for Tomatoes & Peppers is specially formulated to stimulate high quality plant and fruit growth for all tomato and pepper plants in the greenhouse.
Soil Extract is a 100% natural humic fertiliser made from vermicompost.
The concentrated extract contains a full complex of humic, fulvic and amino acids with macro and micro elements, soil antibiotics, phyto-vitamins and micro-organisms for easy plant absorption.
- improves soil structure;
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield;
- improves root growth;
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant diseases;
- helps plants to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions;
- gives intense appearance of plants and fruit;
- enhances vitamin, sugar and protein levels;
- reduces absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
Seed soaking: 5ml extract in 0.5 litres of water for 6-24 hours.
Watering tomato and fruit bearing vegetable seedlings: 25ml extract in 5 litres of water.
Improving garden/greenhouse soil and plants during active period:
watering: 50ml extract in 10 liters of water per 2-3m²;
spraying: 25ml extract in 5 liters of water per 200m² (2a).
Avoid spraying tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants.
Dilute Soil Extract with lukewarm water (15-25°C).
Recommended application frequency
Apply in the morning or evening, on a cloudy day, every 10-14 days, focusing on the main plant growth stages.