Soil Extract for Trees & Shrubs is a highly concentrated liquid, extracted from organic vermicompost. It is specially formulated to stimulate high-quality leaf, blossom and fruit growth for all trees, shrubs, evergreens, ornamental and perennial fruit trees. The growth stimulant contains all the essential nutrients to ensure that plants grow healthy, strong and beautiful.
- promotes lush foliage and beautiful colour
- improves soil structure
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield
- helps develop a deep and dense root system
- provides trees with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and tree disease
- helps trees to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions
- intensifies appearance of trees and fruit
- increases resistance to drought and frosts
- safe to use around other plants
Berry plant, bush, and tree soaking: 50ml extract in 5 litres of water for 1-3 hours.
Improving planting hole soil, soil under the trees: 50ml extract in 10 litres of water per 1-2 plants.
Watering and spraying berry plants, fruit bushes & trees, blooming & evergreen bushes, conifers and other ornamental plants during active vegetation period: 50ml extract in 10 litres of water, per 1-2 plants or 200m² (2a).
Water under the spread of branches (crown spread) of bushes and trees.
Dilute Soil Extract with lukewarm water (15-25°C).
Recommended application frequency
Apply in the morning or evening, on a cloudy day, 1-2 times a month, focusing on the main plant growth stages.