Soil Extract for Trees & Bushes is specially formulated to stimulate high quality leaf, blossom and fruit growth for all ornamental and perennial fruit trees including apple, pear, plum and cherry trees.
Soil Extract is a 100% natural humic fertiliser made from vermicompost. The concentrated extract contains a full complex of humic, fulvic and amino acids with macro and micro elements, soil antibiotics, phyto-vitamins and micro-organisms for easy plant absorption.
- improves soil structure;
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield;
- improves root growth;
- provides trees with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests; and tree diseases;
- helps trees to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions;
- intensifies appearance of trees and fruit;
- provides greater mineral and vitamin content;
- increases resistance to drought and frosts;
- reduces absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
Berry plant, bush, and tree soaking: 50ml extract in 5 litres of water for 1-3 hours.
Improving planting hole soil, soil under the trees: 50ml extract in 10 litres of water per 1-2 plants.
Watering and spraying berry plants, fruit bushes & trees, blooming & evergreen bushes, conifers and other ornamental plants during active vegetation period: 50ml extract in 10 litres of water, per 1-2 plants or 200m² (2a).
Water under the spread of branches (crown spread) of bushes and trees.
Dilute Soil Extract with lukewarm water (15-25°C).
Recommended application frequency
Apply in the morning or evening, on a cloudy day, 1-2 times a month, focusing on the main plant growth stages.