Soil Extract for Universal use is specially formulated to stimulate high quality plant growth for all plants in all conditions – whether it is indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse.
Soil Extract is a 100% natural humic fertiliser made from Vermicompost. The concentrated extract contains a full complex of humic, fulvic and amino acids with macro and micro elements, soil antibiotics, phyto-vitamins and micro-organisms for easy plant absorption.
- improves soil structure;
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield;
- improves root growth;
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant diseases;
- helps plants to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions;
- enhances vitamin, sugar and protein levels;
- reduces absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
- Root and foliar fertilisation: 1 cap (25ml) in 3 litres of water.
- Soil Treatment, Spring and Autumn fertilisation and replanting: 1cap (25ml) in 1 litres of water.
- Seed pre-sowing soaking: 1 cap (25ml) in 1 litre of water.
Soaking times: tubers/onions 1h; legume seeds 6h; radish/lettuce seeds 12h; carrots/cucumbers/pumpkin seeds 24h.
Dilute Soil Extract with lukewarm water (15-25 degrees C)
Recommended application frequency
- Garden plants: every 10 days during vegetation period.
- Indoor plants (excluding cacti and succulents): twice a month.
- Cacti and succulents: once a month during growing period.
- Bushes and trees: once a week after replanting.
Humic acids 0.6 – 0.75%. N-P-K : 0.7% – 0.6% – 0.8%. Trace: Fe, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, Co, Na, Se, Va, B, S, I, Cu.
Ph : 8.5 – 9.5.