Soil Extract for All Plants is specially formulated to stimulate high quality plant growth for all plants in all conditions – whether it is indoors, outdoors or in the greenhouse.
Soil Extract is a 100% natural humic fertiliser made from Vermicompost. The concentrated extract contains a full complex of humic, fulvic and amino acids with macro and micro elements, soil antibiotics, phyto-vitamins and micro-organisms for easy plant absorption.
- improves soil structure;
- stimulates germination, plant growth and crop yield;
- improves root growth;
- provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of pests and plant diseases;
- helps plants to recover faster from mechanical damage, replanting and climatic conditions;
- enhances vitamin, sugar and protein levels;
- reduces absorption of nitrates and heavy metals.
Seed soaking: 5ml extract in 0.5 litres of water for 6-24 hours.
Soaking bulbs, shoots, tubers: 10ml extract in 1 litre of water for 1-3 hours.
Watering cuttings, seedlings, indoor plants: 25ml extract in 5 litres of water.
Improving garden/greenhouse plants during active vegetation period:
watering: 50ml extract in 10 liters of water per 2-3m²;
spraying: 25ml extract in 5 liters of water per 200m² (2a).
Soil treatment and replanting: 25ml in 1 litre of water.
Dilute Soil Extract with lukewarm water (15-25°C).
Recommended application frequency
Apply in the morning or evening, on a cloudy day.
Garden plants: every 10-14 days during vegetation period.
Indoor plants (excluding Cacti and Succulents): twice a month.
Cacti and Succulents: once a month during growing period.
Bushes and trees: 1-2 times a month focusing on the main plant growth stages.